View the class descriptions page for more information about our classes.
Warning: DO NOT press the back button on your browser at any time during checkout. This can cause your registration to fail. If you are registering another person, please go back to the classes page and then start registration there after you complete your registration.
Following a safety briefing and mission plan, this high-velocity training event will challenge the shooter as he/she engages multiple targets while shooting on the move and in various positions. In addition, shooters will hit the ground running while practicing combat reloads and rapid fire exercises. Not for the faint of heart, “Skills and Drills” is designed to test the shooter’s speed, accuracy, and safe firearm handling while transcending to a higher level of AR-15 familiarity. This advanced class is ideal for the AR-15 gunner seeking a challenging yet enjoyable evening of heart-pounding live-fire drills.
- You must be 18 and possess a valid FOID card.
- You must be a graduate of the OnTarget “Introduction to the AR-15 Rifle” class.
- You must provide your personal AR-15, 3 magazines, and 350 rounds.
- Bring a 2-point sling attached to the AR-15.
- Bring eye and ear protection.
- Wear proper shooting attire with tactical vest (cargo trousers and high traction, closed toe footwear are ideal).
- Bring a motivated attitude and be ready to shoot and move!
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso