View the class descriptions page for more information about our classes.
Warning: DO NOT press the back button on your browser at any time during checkout. This can cause your registration to fail. If you are registering another person, please go back to the classes page and then start registration there after you complete your registration.
The ideal class for couples who are beginning handgun enthusiasts and who seek firearm training in a professional learning environment. Gun Couples provides a great place for couples to learn about handguns while developing a new hobby to share. The goal of this informative class is to practice gun safety techniques, discuss the differences between handguns, understand firearm nomenclature and employ correct shooting fundamentals. The first portion of this class will be dedicated to classroom instruction during which participants are encouraged to ask all the handgun related questions they like. Following the classroom instruction, participants will have the opportunity to shoot a semi-automatic handgun. Overall, this class provides a great foundation of knowledge for the beginning shooter to build upon. All “couples” are welcome including a parent with adult child.
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- Handguns, ammunition and eye and ear protection will be provided by OnTarget
- Personal firearms are allowed but provision of ammunition is based upon availability
- Wear proper shooting attire (crew neck shirt and closed toe, high traction shoes) for range portion of class
- Bring a readiness to learn and a great attitude!
A FOID card is not necessary for introductory courses or out of state residents.
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso