View the class descriptions page for more information about our classes.
Warning: DO NOT press the back button on your browser at any time during checkout. This can cause your registration to fail. If you are registering another person, please go back to the classes page and then start registration there after you complete your registration.
An excellent introductory course for the teenager interested in the shooting sports. Tailor-made for young adult shooters ages 13-18, this introductory class will cover nomenclature, safe handling, and provide a foundation in proper marksmanship related to rifle shooting. After a thorough discussion of safety and fundamentals, participants will hit the range and sample a variety of long guns including the AR-15, AK-47, a bolt-action and a semi-automatic rifle.
Completing a CHILDCARE AUTHORIZATION WAIVER (prior to class start) allows you to drop off your teenager for the class. The option to stay with your child is always available.
- You must be between 13 and 18 years of age and accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Rifles, ammunition and eye and ear protection will be provided by OnTarget.
- Parents can bring their own rifle or carbine for their children to shoot.
- Wear proper shooting attire (crew neck shirt and closed toe, high traction shoes) for range portion of class.
- Bring a great learning attitude!
All inclusive calibers are .22LR and .223 cal.
A FOID card is not necessary for out of state residents.
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso