View the class descriptions page for more information about our classes.
Warning: DO NOT press the back button on your browser at any time during checkout. This can cause your registration to fail. If you are registering another person, please go back to the classes page and then start registration there after you complete your registration.
Bring your shooting skills to a new level. Learn the techniques of drawing from the holster, speed reloads and quick target engagement. You will be challenged with a variety of shooting scenarios encompassing the above skills. Further, you will add to your shooting experience by learning such advanced shooting techniques as engaging targets at various distances, practicing different shooting positions, and shooting from behind cover.
- You must be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid FOID card.
- You must have completed an Intermediate Level handgun course.
- Semi-automatic pistol with three magazines or revolver with speed loader
- Hip holster with magazine pouch
- Bring 200 rounds of ammunition specific to your firearm
- Eye and ear protection
- Wear proper shooting attire (crew neck shirt and closed toe, high traction shoes) for range portion of class
- Durable strong side inside or outside the waistband holster
- Durable belt
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso