View the class descriptions page for more information about our classes.
Warning: DO NOT press the back button on your browser at any time during checkout. This can cause your registration to fail. If you are registering another person, please go back to the classes page and then start registration there after you complete your registration.
Go down range while practicing safe techniques for drawing your firearm from the holster. Participants will engage multiple targets, getting off the "X", and other live-fire drills while drawing from the holster.
- You must be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid FOID card.
- You must have completed basic firearms training at OnTarget, or commensurate training, and hold a CCW certificate.
- Bring a personal handgun and appropriate holster (strong-side, inside or outside the waistband).
- Each student will need to bring 200 rounds of ammunition specific to your firearm
- Shirt or jacket that conceals holster
- Wear proper shooting attire (crew neck shirt and closed toe, high traction shoes) for range portion of class
- Eye and ear protection
- Durable belt
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso