View the class descriptions page for more information about our classes.
Warning: DO NOT press the back button on your browser at any time during checkout. This can cause your registration to fail. If you are registering another person, please go back to the classes page and then start registration there after you complete your registration.
This is the all-inclusive, introductory handgun class for women who are seeking basic handgun training from professional firearm trainers. The goal of the class is to practice safety techniques, discuss the differences of various handguns, understand firearm nomenclature and employ correct shooting fundamentals. Questions are highly encouraged and participants will have the opportunity to shoot the revolver and semi-automatic handgun. This class serves as a great learning foundation for subsequent advanced-level classes as well.
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- Handguns, ammunition and eye and ear protection will be provided by OnTarget
- Personal firearms are allowed and encouraged
- Wear proper shooting attire (crew neck shirt and closed toe, high traction shoes) for range portion of class
- Bring a readiness to learn and a great attitude!
All-inclusive calibers are .22LR, 9mm, .38 SPL, .40 S&W and .45 ACP.
A FOID card is not necessary for introductory courses or out of state residents.
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso