View the class descriptions page for more information about our classes.
Warning: DO NOT press the back button on your browser at any time during checkout. This can cause your registration to fail. If you are registering another person, please go back to the classes page and then start registration there after you complete your registration.
(Minimum 3 Participants to Maximum 12 Participants)
What a great way to spend some quality time with your teenage son or daughter learning the fundamentals of rifle marksmanship and shooting! This introductory class will take your teen from classroom environment to a live range shoot and teach them the functions of a rifle, both semi-automatic and bolt action, fundamentals of marksmanship, firearms safety, and how to zero a rifle. Following the classroom portion your teen will be accompanied to the range along with the accompanying parent or guardian for a live fire table shoot which will challenge their marksmanship skills learned in the classroom.
- You must be between 13 and 18 years of age and accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Rifles, ammunition and eye and ear protection will be provided by OnTarget.
- Parents can bring their own rifle or carbine for their children to shoot.
- Wear proper shooting attire (crew neck shirt and closed toe, high traction shoes) for range portion of class.
- Bring a great learning attitude!
All inclusive calibers are .22LR and .223 cal.
A FOID card is not necessary for out of state residents.
Completing a CHILDCARE AUTHORIZATION WAIVER (prior to class start) allows you to drop off your teenager for the class. The option to stay with your child is always available.
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso