View the class descriptions page for more information about our classes.
Warning: DO NOT press the back button on your browser at any time during checkout. This can cause your registration to fail. If you are registering another person, please go back to the classes page and then start registration there after you complete your registration.
Intermediate Handgun (Intermediate Handgun Training Co-ed – Level 2) – 4 Hours (2hours in classroom; 2 hours on range)
Guns graduates, now that you have an understanding of the basics of handgun fundamentals, this practical class serves as the perfect opportunity to hone your marksmanship skills and become more confident with the handling of your firearm. After a review of safety techniques and shooting fundamentals, participants will be presented new techniques and principles to further enhance their skills. The goal of this class is to consistently hit your mark by developing such fundamentals as stance, grip, sight alignment, breathing control, trigger control, and follow-through. Following this class, participants will have the confidence to consistently hit their mark while employing safe handgun shooting techniques.
- You must be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid FOID card
- You must have completed one of the following: Guys & Guns, Gals & Guns, Gun Couples, or an introductory class like the NRA Basic Pistol Course and provide a copy of equivalent training documentation at time of registration
- Bring your own handgun or rent one from our pro shop
- Bring 200 rounds of ammunition specific for your handgun or purchase in our pro shop
- Two magazines
- Bring eye and ear protection or rent from our pro shop
- Wear proper shooting attire (crew neck shirt & closed toe shoes) for range portion of class
- Bring the same great attitude you brought to the first class!
A FOID card is not necessary for out-of-state residents.
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso