View the class descriptions page for more information about our classes.
Warning: DO NOT press the back button on your browser at any time during checkout. This can cause your registration to fail. If you are registering another person, please go back to the classes page and then start registration there after you complete your registration.
Learn the safe and proper techniques for carrying a concealed and holstered firearm – indispensable information for the new CCW licensee. Beginning with a discussion of holster types and uses, students will spend classroom time learning and perfecting the techniques specific to their handgun and holster combination. Following the classroom portion, participants will undergo live-fire, holster draw exercises on the range.
- You must be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid FOID card.
- You must have completed basic firearms training at OnTarget, or commensurate training, and hold a CCW certificate.
- Bring a personal handgun and appropriate holster (strong-side, inside or outside the waistband).
- Each student will need to bring 100 rounds of ammunition specific to your firearm
- Shirt or jacket that conceals holster
- Wear proper shooting attire (crew neck shirt and closed toe, high traction shoes) for range portion of class
- Eye and ear protection
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso