Dates: August 11, 18, and 25, 2018
Limit: 10 participants each Workshop
This 3-Gun Training Workshop is mandatory for all competitors planning to participate in the OnTarget “3-Gun Tactical Challenge” on Sunday, September 9, 2018, at the McMiller Sports Center.
During these workshops, conducted at OnTarget Range, participants will run through a mini-version of the 3-gun course as they practice safe firearm handling skills and proficiency using a tactical shotgun, AR-15 or AK-47, and their semi-automatic handgun. Basically, this is a dry run for the competition to ensure that all event participants understand the type of skills to be employed at the September 9 event.
- Full tactical attire with trousers, high traction footwear, and T-shirt
- AR-15 or AK-47 (iron or red dot sights)
- 5 rifle magazines at least 20 round capacity
- 5 rifle magazine pouches
- 2-point rifle sling
- Tactical vest (armor plates optional)
- Semi-Automatic handgun with 10-round capacity
- 5 handgun magazines and pouches
- Tactical belt and holster for handgun
- 100 rounds handgun ammunition
- 150 rounds rifle ammunition
- 20 2¾” 00 buck 12 gauge shotgun shells
Note: OnTarget will provide the tactical shotgun at the workshops and at the actual 3-Gun competition. You may use your personal shotgun at the workshop and competition if you wish.
Reserve your seat now either by registering online, calling OnTarget, or in our pro shop.
3-Gun Pre-Qualification Workshop $75
1st Annual OnTarget 3-Gun Tactical Challenge $100