OnTarget Cares Chili Cookoff
Date: Saturday, October 17th, 2014
Store will be open 10 am to 8 pm.
Event is from 12 pm until 4pm.
All entrants are asked to provide:
- At least 8 quarts of chili in a Crock Pot – electrical outlets will be available
- A ladle for serving – Spoons & foam cups will be provided
- Any fixings you wish to use for your presentation
- List of ingredients used in the chili – not a recipe or measurements
- Donation container to display at station area
You are encouraged to invite friends, family, and the public to donate to your chili.
Each chili entry will be judged via cash donation from customers, family, and friends. The chili earning the greatest amount of cash “votes” will earn the title of best chili of 2015.
All “cash” votes will be added to the OnTarget Cares Charity Fund
The winners will be awarded:
1st Place: 4 Hours of FREE Range time, trophy, and certificate
2nd Place: 3 Hours of FREE Range time and certificate
3rd Place: 2 Hours of FREE Range time and certificate